Ministry Announcement Requests
Guidelines for Ministry Announcements
- A revised form has been developed for ministries to utilize to submit their ministry activities for promotion in our various channels.
- All announcements must be submitted, approved and placed on the church calendar before any announcements are posted.
- Announcements should be submitted using the revised announcement form at least two weeks prior to when you desire the announcement to be posted on our channels. For example:
- If your activity is scheduled for October 14, and you would like your activity promoted on October 10, the announcement request must be submitted no later than September 26.
- All announcements should be submitted to Sis. Edwina Gray either by emailing the form to email@example.com or by submitting the online form located below.
- The following media channels are available for event/activity promotion. However, the Virtual church and Public Relations Ministry will determine the timing and placement of events for each channel.
- Eblast/Email marketing
- Text messaging
- Church website placement
- Social Media promotions
- Weekly announcements video
- Internal Video Monitor Signage
- Photography/Video Services
- Announcements during Sunday morning worship services will be limited to activities that are designated as “churchwide” or “communitywide” or that would appeal to large demographic segments of the church/community, to include but not limited to:
- Men, Women, Jewels, Married Couples, Youth and Young Adults, Comfort, Outreach