• Embrace and adapt to growth, change, innovation and creativity.
• Use appropriate judgment in the areas of discretion, sensitivity and leadership.
• Ability to create positive working relationships with a diverse group of people and volunteers and skill level differences.
• Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence.
• Proficient in working with a variety of lighting equipment.
CORE COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
Interpersonal Skills: Establishes good working relationships with all others who are relevant to the completion of work; works well with people at all levels of the organization; builds appropriate rapport; considers the impact of his/her actions on others; uses diplomacy and tact; is approachable; avoids communication triangles.
Attention to Detail: Consistently attends to the many small pieces, which must be assembled into an organization as a whole; follows up on missing or out of balance items; resolves unanswered questions needed to address a problem; keeps the larger picture in mind while tending to the smallest of details.
Initiative: Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and energetic about worthwhile activities; not fearful of taking calculated risks; seizes opportunities; sets demanding but achievable objectives for self and others.
Integrity and Trust: Is seen as trustworthy by others; practices direct, honest and transparent communication; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t operate with hidden agendas; responds to situations with constancy and reliability.
Spiritual Maturity: Shows strong personal depth and spiritual grounding; demonstrates integrity by walking the talk, and responding with constancy of purpose; is seen by others as trustworthy and authentic.
For more information, please contact the Multi-Media Director, Bro. Roy Scott, at 301-248-8833.
Director, Shining Stars Before and Aftercare Program
The Ebenezer A.M.E. Church Shining Stars Before and Aftercare Program is looking for a new director for their program. The new director will start employment for 2023 -2024 school year.
Qualifications for Director:
- Good Management Skills (planning)
- Organizational Skills (Food inventory, attendance, work assignments, deadline for reports)
- Staffing Skills
- Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills (helping individuals feel at ease, good listener and showing conflict resolutions)
- Meeting the MDSE/COMAR guidelines and attending workshops/classes for professional growth
7707 Allentown Road
Fort Washington, Maryland 20744
Phone: (301) 248-8833
Hotline: (301) 248-9850
Virtual Services Help Desk: (301) 298-8704 or email@example.com
Worship Services (on-site and virtual)
Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Bible Study (Virtual)
Wednesdays @ 7:00 p.m.