In-Person Services at the EB
Sunday Morning Registration no longer required
Wednesday Bible Study
Special Worship Experiences
- We will have one on-site worship services at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- Seating capacity will be limited. Registration is not required to attend in-person
- Individuals and families will be seated socially distanced through the lower sanctuary and balcony.
- Adult and Children’s Sunday School will be held virtually.
[Updated June 1, 2022] Registration is no longer required to attend in-person worship. Only the main sanctuary, narthex and first-floor restrooms will be open during in-person worship.
Online services are still available for your entire family.
In-Person Safety Measures: The following safety practices apply to all on-site worship service participants:
- Masks are required for all persons over the age of 2 and must be worn throughout the entire worship service. If you cannot wear a mask, we encourage you to worship with us online.
- Use designated building entrances and exits, observe the directional signs, and follow the directions of the ushers when being seated.
- Upon entering the church, please use the hand sanitizer available at all entrances.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough and sneeze with a tissue, and dispose of it properly. Wash your hands after sneezing or coughing.
- Avoid close personal greetings (handshakes, hugs, kissing) except for members of the same household.
- Guests are asked to take their seats immediately and avoid moving around, except for restroom breaks, until dismissed at the end of the worship service.
- Guests are asked to exit the building immediately upon dismissal. Please do not linger in the hallways or narthex after worship service.
- Please do not attend in-person if feeling ill, experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or if you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the previous 14 days.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
- Common areas will be cleaned at least once per day
- Bathrooms will be cleaned frequently and stocked with hand sanitizer and paper towels
- Frequently touched items (i.e. door pulls, faucets, etc.) will be disinfected frequently.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building.
- All aspects of the worship experience will be as touch-free as possible.
plan your visit
- [Updated June 1, 2022] Registration is no longer required to attend in-person worship services.
- Bring your mask. Masks are required for everyone ages 2 and up. If you forget your mask, one will be provided to you upon entry. If you cannot wear a mask, please attend our services online.
- Pew disciples will be available at the church entrances to answer any questions and to hand out masks to those who need them. Please plan to arrive a few minutes early.
- Families and individuals will be seated by the ushers in socially distanced areas throughout the sanctuary and balcony.
- To avoid common touch items, church bulletins will be eliminated. Announcements will be made during service, placed on-screen, and added to the church’s website.
- Parents must keep their children with them at all times; children are not allowed to wander throughout the building.
7707 Allentown Road
Fort Washington, Maryland 20744
Phone: (301) 248-8833
Hotline: (301) 248-9850
Virtual Services Help Desk: (301) 298-8704
Worship Services (on-site and virtual)
Sundays at 9:00 a.m.
Bible Study (Virtual)
Wednesdays @ 7:00 p.m.